1) The operator should read the instructions carefully before using, in strict accordance with the manual operation.
2) The machine is strictly prohibited reverse.
3) Check each part before starting whether exists abnormal phenomenon, found that the problem should be dealt with in a timely manner so as not to cause an accident.
4) Avoid the iron or other hard objects mixing with flour, lest cause an accident.
5) Back surface cannot be directly into machine feeding mouth.
6) Machine is strictly prohibited to put hand between rollers, gears, chains, cutter and other parts.
7) Ensure the lubrication of driving part, filling every two class 20# -30 # engine oil. Add a little cooking oil on the surface of the blade and roll surface after each shift.
8) Clutch of dough mixing part go on separation and reunion in stop condition.
9) Empty running for about 10 minutes before rolling, in winter indoor temperature keep production in 10 to 15 degrees above.
10) Keep the machine clean after downtime, no remaining inside each roll, no flour dough.
11) Maintain lubrication among each gear, bearing.
12) It is strictly prohibited the debris or other hard objects fell into the roller and the gear.
13) Every six months to replace a bearing grease.